Where Packo pumps make the difference
Packo pumps perform better in many ways than their competitors. The design, choice of materials, service, knowledge of the market and a high level of finishing make this difference. These are some distinctive features that make our competitors jealous.
Hygienic design first
- Perfectly cleanable construction. EHEDG and 3A certificate available for food pumps, pharmaceutical pumps and also for CIP return pumps.
- All pumps are electropolished, which provides an increased resistance against corrosion and improved cleanability. Additionally, this also ensures a better visual effect.
Standardized and compliant
- Standardized motor dimensions to IEC. Available in accordance with local motor laws.
- Easy, modular, maintenance friendly and robust concept.
- According to applicable standards and legislations, particularly within Europe, but also outside.
- Standardized mechanical seals to EN12756. Limited number of dimensions for the full Packo pump range.
Expertise makes the difference
- Standard product designed by a team of engineers by using the most sophisticated software such as CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Thanks to the expertise of Packo Pumps in the field of centrifugal pumps, but also in terms of process knowledge, we strive for the best possible solution for your system. Support in your pump selection thanks to CAPDATA (Computer Aided Pump Selection Program).
- Before shipping all pumps are subjected to a thorough automated testing procedure. Performance and hydrostatic pressure tests, as well as a vibration test and control of the main dimensions are part of the standard test procedure. 100% final inspection!
- Hydraulic high quality product with the highest pump efficiencies and lowest NPSH values. Lower energy bills thanks to Packo Pumps!