Home / Pompen / Industriële pompen / NP60 series
De NP60 serie
The industrial low cost pump
The Packo stainless steel centrifugal pumps of the NP60 series are low cost industrial pumps. They have investment cast open impellers. This series achieves an overall high efficiency, leading to a lower energy consumption for your production process. Thanks to its modular concept it also guarantees an easy maintenance.
The NP60 pumps are mainly used for pure as well as slightly contaminated liquids up to a maximum viscosity of 500 cP.
They are often used as process pump for the washing of textiles, for water treatment, but also for pumping solvents, alcohols and chemicals.
- High pump efficiency resulting in lower energy consumption
- Low NPSH values: less risk on cavitation
- Electropolished: higher resistance against corrosion
- Easy construction and easy maintenance: less downtime
- Easy to install
- Solid impellers compared to low cost spot welded versions