Pump series PHP2
- EHEDG and 3A certified
- Robust executed process pump in stainless steel 316L
- Open impellers in milled material 1.4435
- Energy saving and very low NPSH
- Construction in line with ASME BPE guidelines
- Parts in contact < 0.4 μm
- Modular concept built with standard components
- Easy maintenance
- Suitable for CIP and SIP
- Special seal configurations are possible
- Material certificates and factory declarations
|Max. flow||100 m³/h|
|Max. head||11 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||500 cP|
|Max. motor power||45 kW|
The Packo process pumps of the PHP2 series are used in the most demanding applications in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry but also in the semiconductor world.
These perfectly cleanable process pumps are the ideal reliable component for ultrapure water systems but also for your CIP process installations.
Typical applications include pumping of purified water, WFI, demineralised water, syrups, CIP, etc.