Pump series SFP2 & SFP3
- Based on the EHEDG certified Packo pump series FP2 with open impeller and FP3 with closed impeller.
- 1 unit for both mixing and pumping of the final liquid.
- Specially designed stator with ANSYS CFD package (patented).
- Efficiency improvement between 70 and 100% compared to the currently available technologies.
- Very energy efficient thanks to its high efficiency.
- Quiet operation.
- Electropolished, very good cleanability and high corrosion resistance. Modular concept built up with standard components. Easy installation and maintenance.
|Max. flow||Max. head||Motor power up to||Max. product viscosity||Shear up to|
|SFP2/32-160||35 m³/h||2.5 bar||max. 11 kW||max. 750 cP||30.000 s-1|
|SFP2/40-160||50 m³/h||2.5 bar||max. 11 kW||max. 750 cP||30.000 s-1|
|SFP2/50-160||75 m³/h||2.5 bar||max. 11 kW||max. 750 cP||30.000 s-1|
|SFP2/40-250||50 m³/h||4 bar||max. 22 kW||max. 750 cP||100.000 s-1|
|SFP3/80-160||130 m³/h||2.0 bar||max. 22 kW||max. 1000 cP||30.000 s-1|
|SFP3/100-200||200 m³/h||5.0 bar||max. 45 kW||max. 1000 cP||40.000 s-1|
Mixing of 2 liquids
• with a large different specific gravity (f.i. honey in water)
• having a large different viscosity (f.i. oil in butter)
• that are difficult to mix (f.i. oil in water)
Dispersing of solids in liquids (f.i. toothpaste in water)
Dispersion of gas in liquids (foamed desserts)