Pump series MFP3
- Stainless steel pump for high flow
- Robust executed hygienic process pump in cast stainless steel 316L.
- Extreme energy saving thanks to optimum pump hydraulics.
- Modular concept composed with standard components.
- Easy maintenance
- Electropolished so higher corrosion resistance and easier to clean.
|Max. flow||1700 m³/h|
|Max. head||7 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||500 cP|
|Max. motor power||250 kW|
The Packo pumps of the MFP series are used on the most demanding hygienic applications in almost all industries such as dairies, breweries, beverage industry, distilleries, etc.
These robust process pumps are the ideal reliable component for filtration applications, pasteurization, yeast propagation as well as for CIP cleaning systems.
Typical applications include filtration of beer, wine and fruit juices as well as pumping yeast, whey, curd, CIP, etc.