Pump series FP3
- EHEDG certified
- Closed impeller with three-dimensional profiled vanes with a large passage.
- Robust executed hygienic process pump in stainless steel 316L.
- Energy saving and very low NPSH.
- Modular concept composed with standard components.
- Simplicity in maintenance.
|Max. flow||320 m³/h|
|Max. head||12 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||500 cP|
|Max. motor power||90 kW|
The Packo process pumps of the FP3 series are used in the most demanding hygienic applications in almost all industries such as dairies, breweries, beverage industry, distilleries, etc.
These perfectly cleanable process pumps are the ideal reliable component for filtration applications, pasteurisation, yeast propagation and for CIP cleaning systems as well.
Typical applications include filtration of beer, wine and fruit juices as well as pumping yeast, whey, curd, CIP, etc.