Pump series IPP2
- High pressure pump suitable for system pressures up to 40 bar!
- Robust design in pressed stainless steel 316L.
- Energy efficient and very low NPSH.
- Modular concept built up with standard components.
- Easy maintenance.
- Electropolished, high corrosion resistance.
|Max. flow||70 m³/h|
|Max. head||7 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||500 cP|
|Max. motor power||22 kW|
|Max. system pressure||40 bar|
The Packo pumps of the IPP2 series are used primarily in reverse osmosis (RO) applications for the filtration of for example contaminated CIP-water, whey, etc.
They are also used as a booster pump in a variety of skids.
You will find them in just about all industries including the dairy industry, breweries, beverage industry as well as in water treatment industry.