Pump series IM
- The pump has been specially developed for installation in a tank or basement.
- Submersible pump in stainless steel according to the cantilever principle.
- Without mechanical seal or plain bearing.
- Highly reliable and maintenance free.
- Submerged pump hydraulics.
- Dry-mounted motor.
- Available with open, closed and vortex impellers.
|Max. flow||800 m³/h|
|Max. head||6 bar|
|Max. liquid temperature||200 °C|
|Max. motor power||90 kW|
|Available pump length||500 mm & 1500 mm|
Particularly suitable for pumping liquids that are difficult to seal such as paints, varnishes, galvanic coatings, hot frying oil, etc.
Generally they are used for surface treatment techniques, powder coating, passivation and degreasing as well as cooling and filtration systems and chemical industries.
They are also used for pumping waste water from industrial waste such as CIP, acids, condensate, etc.