Pump series IFF & MFF
- Stainless steel centrifugal pump with recessed impeller.
- Large passage, non-clogging.
- Available with open, semi-open and vortex impellers.
- Close coupled, very compact.
- Built from standard components.
- Electrolytically polished, high corrosion resistance
|Max. flow||350 m³/h|
|Max. head||3 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||500 cP|
|Max. motor power||45 kW|
The Packo vortex pumps type IFF & MFF are used in various industries such as fruit and potato industry and the fish and shellfish world, textile industry but also in wastewater treatment.
They are mainly used as a process pump for pumping liquids with a significant proportion of solids and / or long fibers.
You can find them for instance as a destoner pump in the vegetable industry but also as a pump for dyeing textile in which fibers are present in the liquid.