Pump series ICP2
- High pump efficiency resulting in lower energy
- Robust execution in pressed stainless steel 316L.
- Low NPSH values: less risk on cavitation
- Easy & robust construction and easy maintenance:
- Electropolished, high corrosion resistance
|Max. flow||110 m³/h|
|Max. head||13 bar|
|Max. product viscosity||1000 cP|
|Motor power up to||45 kW|
The Packo pumps of the series ICP2 are used in a wide range of industries and applications.
You can find them in just about all industries such as vegetable industry, breweries, water treatment and textile industry as well as in eg biogas, biodiesel and bioethanol applications.
Typical liquids: blanching water, mash, wort, process and contaminated water, biodiesel, bioethanol, alcohols, CIP, biogas, etc.
Montage & vervanging mechanische dichting video's
Montage - configuratie met balgdichting
Montage - configuratie met steriele dichting